San Manuel’s charitable giving program supports organizations that provide services in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. Applications are also accepted from Tribal Governments and Tribal nonprofit organizations throughout the United States.
Our resources are directed within four giving pillars to benefit these communities and improve quality of life for adults, children and families. Applications are considered through the lens of demonstrated community need, and an organization’s capacity to meet that need.
Inspiring our Future Through Education
We support programs that create pathways to a better future through education.
- S.T.E.M. programs
- After-school programs
- Scholarship programs
- College access Programs
- Career readiness programs
- Community-based arts and music programming
We stand up for those who need basic services including food and shelter. And we stand with those who served
- Support direct services to prevent and address homelessness through the delivery of case management
services and housing programs
- Programs directed to supporting economic mobility for veterans and military families
- Senior programming efforts that increase the quality of life for senior citizens
- Programs that provide support for victims of domestic violence
- Support projects that create the development, preservation, or rehabilitation of accessible transitional
- Non-profit organizations that provide accessible civil legal aid
Reinforcing Healthy and Resilient Communities
We partner with community-based organizations, native-led organizations, and local agencies that uplift and
support the development and resilience of our communities.
- Direct healthcare services including education, prevention and disease management
- Support programs that provide career pathway programs through workforce development and training
- Disaster response and mitigation efforts that support and protect our communities
- Support programs that provide direct services for missing and murdered indigenous women and girls
Preserving Cultural Traditions and Empowering Indian Country
We take pride in our heritage and our rich cultural history. San Manuel’s unique culture and history,
including the teachings and sacrifices of our ancestors, are what define and sustain us today. Across Indian
Country, our shared heritage, values, struggles and triumphs form bonds that cannot be broken. We work best
when we work together to ensure a bright, prosperous future for all indigenous peoples.
- Cultural education; cultivation of indigenous heritage stewardship; maintenance and revitalization of
traditional lifeways; documentary, oral history and language preservation and application
- Cultural gatherings, heritage celebrations, and cultural centers
- Environmental protection, conservation and sustainability, including wildlife, plant communities, water
resources, and other related resources